Frequently asked questions
Fishing Trip FAQ’s
Here are some answers to common questions we often get regarding our fishing charters. We hope these answers help. If you have other questions, please feel free to call us anytime at 305-432-0046.
Do I need a reservation?
What should I bring with me on the charter?
You will want to bring:
- Food and Drinks (especially water)
- Sunglasses (preferably polarized)
- Seasickness medicine, pain reliever
A sense of humor is also a great part of your tote. These captains are quite entertaining as you will see. A total experience!
What is provided on the trip?
- Fishing license for everyone
- Rods & Reels
- Bait & Tackle
How can I avoid getting seasick?
What about tipping?
Will I Catch a Fish?
How far out does the boat go?
What can we catch?
How many people does the boat hold?
What if it’s raining?
Can I bring my own gear?
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- The reservation can be secured by credit card.
- Customary tip for trips that require a deckhand or mate is usually 20% of total cost. Please take care of your mate!
- We collect the 20% deposit to reserve your date and time slot. This deposit is non-refundable unless the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather or unforeseen boat problems. This cancellation is made at the dock on the day of the trip, only at the Captain’s discretion. All other cancellations forfeit the 20% deposit.
- Our booking policy is to meet at the boat at the agreed time and place on the day of the trip. If the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows, otherwise we will cheerfully refund your entire 20% deposit.
- Cancellations by customers with less than a 48-hour phone call notice and no shows at the dock by customers on the day of the fishing trip will be charged to their credit card the full amount of the length charter slot they have reserved. When you reserve a fishing trip, we do not book anyone else for that time slot.