Frequently Asked Questions
Sailing, Snorkeling & Sunset Trip FAQ’s
Here are some answers to common questions we often get regarding our sailing, snorkeling and sunset trips. We hope these answers help. If you have other questions, please feel free to call us anytime at 305-432-0046.
Do I need a reservation?
What should I bring with me on the charter?
You will want to bring:
- Food/Snacks (drinks are provided)
- Sunglasses (preferably polarized)
Do you provide the snorkel gear?
We do! We will have a mask, snorkel and fins for you but if you would like to bring your own you are welcome to do so!
Do I need to know how to swim?
Essentially yes. There will be no in water instruction or help, unless there is an emergency, from the crew. We highly recommend that you be comfortable swimming in several feet of water by yourself for several yards. We do have pool noodles in addition to the required life vest for extra flotation.
How can I avoid getting seasick?
What about tipping?
The standard tip for the crew is 20% of the total fare.
How many people does the boat hold?
Floridays is Coastguard approved for 31 passengers. We only take up to 22 people on snorkel trips and 26 people on sunset and sail cruises for a more enjoyable trip.
How early do I need to arrive?
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior in order to make sure everything we need for you to go out.
Where can I park?
All parking around us is pay to park. There is a parking lot at A&B Marina and Conch Seafood Republic and parking on Front St, Greene St and Simonton that are paid by the hour. Uber and Lyft are also available on the island.
- Cancellations must be done within 24 hours of your scheduled departure time to receive a full refund.
- We will not refund or rebook customers with less than a 24 hour notice or customers who are no-shows the day of the trip, no exceptions. Trips leave promptly on time and will not be held for customers who are running late, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior as we will not issue a refund or rebook you should you miss the boat.
- We do not have a special cancellation policy for COVID, all cancellations and rebooking must be done within 24 hours to receive a full refund or be rebooked to another date.